Friday, February 01, 2008

The First Day


When the Morningstar fell things where different,
they fell for their own fate,
Justice was served...
and the justice was mine.
They fell for the lack of love,
Since then others have fallen for the excess of there of.
I am one.
Where love meets hate is a fine line,
One that few, seldom cross.
Those that do end up battered,
bruised,
hurt,
killed.
But some,
only some,
actually take that faith and pain.
Make it their strength,
I have,
and always will.
I have felt weary,
I have felt pain,
I have felt defeat.
These are things that I fight against.
These are things that I care for.
These are things that I kill for.
But what can I do?
No longer do I have Devine Will.
No longer do I have my flaming swords,
One black and one white.
No longer do I have my wings,
my beautiful wings.
But I am Gabriel, Archangel of Justice.
No, sorry, I am just Gaebriel.
I am after all now a mere Mortal
But the fight remains the same.
And it is a fight I’ll never cease.

No comments: